Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Advanced Strength Tablets Review



Warning: This post contains information about digestive health and bowel movements. If you cannot deal with reading about these types of things stop reading now.

Today I want to talk about the company Hyperbiotics and their Pro-15 Advanced Strength probiotic tablets.

What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are organisms that are found if food or supplements that help improve the function of your intestines and aid in the digestion of food.

The Hyperbiotics Company
The Hyperbiotics Company was founded by a woman named Jamie after she became sick after traveling to a friends wedding.  The company's goal was to create a probiotic that "ensured that the beneficial flora were alive when the consumer got them and ensuring they will survive the harshness of your stomach acids and colonize where you need them to (in the small and large intestine)".

About The Product
Here is a list of some of the supposed benefits of this product

Solve digestive issues and promote bowel regularity. This product uses Kiwi Extract to promote colon health while helping your probiotics colonize and take up permanent resident in your intestinal tract.
Improve your mood and energy levels. These advanced strength probiotics are supposed to help create a microenviorment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption to help you fight Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption
Relieve your sensitive stomach. These pills use time release technology. This keeps all the organisms form being released all at once and causing problems like bloating, gas, or diarrhea.
Weight Loss. The description for this product states that new studies show that gut micro flora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss.
You can find more information and benefits of the product here.

My Results
I have been taking the probiotic pills for 2 weeks now and they have really helped to keep my bowel movements regular. I regularly suffer from constipation even when I drink an adequate amount of water and eat right. I would find myself being constipated often and sometimes going a week without having a bowel movement. If by some chance I did have a bowel movement it would hurt and and I would not produce much of anything. Since I have been taking these pills I have not been constipated at all and I have a good bowel movement at least once everyday. The pills have not caused me to have any stomach pains or bloating. When I first started taking the pills I tended to burp a lot after I took the pill and there is a slight after taste. I solved this problem by drinking more water while taking the pill and it helped. I have been more energetic lately and I have lost some weight which I think is due to the pills getting my constipation under control and helping me feel like getting up and  exercising.  I would recommend that anyone suffering with constipation try these pills. They can be purchased on Amazon using this link.

I received this product for testing purposes through the BrandBacker Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment