Monday, December 15, 2014

Love With Food Subscription Box December 2014


Today we have an unboxing and review of the December 2014 Love with Food box. Love with Food is a monthly subscription box that features organic or all natural snacks If you subscribe now you get  $15 to spend at soap.com. This offer expires December 31. You can also use code SNOWFLAKE2014 to get $10 off any subscription so that means you can get a Tasting Box for free!

Price
Tasting Box- $10 with this box you get 8+ new & surprise snacks each month; Donates 1 meal to help fight childhood hunger in the US
Deluxe Box-  $17 with this box you get 16-20 new & surprise snacks each month; Donates 2 meals
Gluten Free Box- $24.00 with this box you get 8-12 surprise gluten-free snacks each month; Donates 2 meals
All of these boxes have free shipping

Whats in my Box
This is the Tasting Box
Pitted Green Olives by Olympos. I personally despise olives so I gave them to my aunt. She really enjoyed these.

Hazelnut Spread by Nocciolata. This was really tasty. To me it tasted like Nutella but more gourmet.


Cookie Chips by Hannah Max. These were also really good. They were crunchy but not to hard and sweet but not to sweet. Everything about these were just perfect.


Espresso Candies by Bali's Best. I'm also not a fan of coffee or espresso so I also gave these to my aunt. She liked these a lot too. She said they did taste like espresso but not so much that it was like eating a cup of espresso.

Chocolate Honey Mints by Honey Acres.  These tasted like peppermint patties with a drop of honey. They are gluten free so that' a plus in my book. Good thing they only sent 2 because I could have eaten 20 of these.


Dark Chocolate Coconut by Next By Nature. The best way I can describe them is as a deconstructed mounds bar. 

Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Liddabit Sweets. These were good but the sea salt was a bit much for me.


Kettle Corn by Oogies. These were great. They were just the right amount of sweet.

Was This Box Worth It
Overall I was very happy with this box. Every thing was delicious.You get to try different healthy snacks and many of these snacks are things I have never heard of or tried. I think this box was well worth it and I plan on continuing my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment