Monday, December 8, 2014

Swaag Box December 2014 (T.O.M. Box)

Here we have the next subscription box that was on my list of boxes to try out. This is the Swaag box Swaag Box has changed its name to TomBox. It is a T.O.M box (for those who don't know T.O.M stands for time of the month). When I ordered this box there was a promotion to get your first box for only $2. I opted to  double the makeup and jewelry for $6 extra so I ended up getting this box for $8. The $2 promotion has now ended but you can use this link to try your first box for only $5. This bx is regularly $16 a month plus $6 it you want to double the makeup and jewelry. You can add a 4 pack of Gillette Venus Razors for $12.

What's in the box?
I got 11 items in my box. 
1. Always Infinity Pads with Flex Foam
You get to pick your choice of pads or tampons. This is the brand I chose. The description card that came in the box list these as a $4.99 value.

2. Wet and Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in the color Penny For Your Thoughts
Retail Value: $2.99

3. Maybelline Color Sensational Whisper Lip Stick in the color 305 Red Around Town
Retail Value: $5.99 
This color does go on red. My dad lighting just makes it look orange :( 

4. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche leGloss in the color  681 The Muse's Shine 
Retail Value: $5.99

5. Prestige Liquid Glitter Eyeliner in the color Eclipse
Retail Value: $5.99 
I was very disappointed to find that this product was dried out

6.  Wet and Wild Perfect Pair Lip Wand
Retail Value: $4.99


7. Prestige Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Retail Value: $4.99

8. Wet and wild Mega Shield Lipstick in the color Pink Champagne and Bonus Lip gloss in Crystal Clear
Retail Value: $4.99

9. 2 pairs of Chandelier Earrings
Retail Value: $19.95 each

10. Assorted candy

Is this box worth it?
For $8 this box the box pretty much payed for it self with one pair of earrings. The dried eyeliner was a bit of a let down and if I was paying full price for the box I think I would be more upset. Overall I really liked everything in this box and I will probably continue to subscribe to Swaag Box just to see if the dried up makeup was a one time thing or not. At $5 for the first box I wold recommend everyone to try it for themselves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment