Monday, January 5, 2015

Hyperbiotics Pro-Immune Advanced Immune Formula Tablets


Today I want to talk to you all about HyperBiotics Pro-Immune Advanced Immune tablets. These tablets are designed to address immune function on multiple levels and  promote whole-body wellness. These tablets combine Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea and EpiCore (an immune system strengthener) with 5 Broad Spectrum Probiotic Strains. These pills offer targeted probiotic support so if you are taking a probiotic supplement they will be a great addition to help strengthen your probiotic regimen.

I have been taking these pills for a week in conjunction with the Hyperbiotics Pro- 15 probiotics. I started taking the Pro-15 tablets before I started taking the Pro-Immune tablets. When I started taking both the pills together I noticed that I had better bowel movements when I took the pills together versus only taking the probiotic. The Pro-Immune pills are supposed to help "keep you well" so I would assume that they would help keep you from catching colds. That has not been true for me because I have been taking them everyday and I have still caught a cold. It is recommend that you increase your dose of the Pro-Immune pills to 3-4 tablets daily if you feel that you have an illness coming on. I plan on doing that to see if it helps.

I'm not sure if these pills work for immune system support when it comes to illness but they do work well as a support system for probiotics. If you want to find out more info about these tablets you can use this link. They can be purchased from Amazon here.

I received this product courtesy of the Brandbacker Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment