Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Influenster Covergirl #gobloom Voxbox Review



It has been a long tome since I received anything from Influenster so I was very happy to be picked for the Covergirl #gobloom Voxbox. The box included Covergirl's Full Lash Bloom mascara. This mascara has a retail value of about $7.99 but it varies at different locations. The promise of this mascara is to give you exceptionally full lashes that are soft to the touch.

As you can see from my before and after picture my lashes are much fuller and this is just one coat of mascara. My lashes are not clumped together and they are not hard at all. The drying time was really quick and the product did not smudge during the day when I rubbed my eyes. Another great thing about this product was that I did not have any flaking, Overall I really enjoyed this mascara and at only $7.99 I think its worth giving it a try and seeing if you like the results!

I received this product from testing purposes from Influenster




No comments:

Post a Comment