Thursday, March 19, 2015

InstaNatural Scar Gel Review





Up for review today is Instanatural's Scar Gel. This product is supposed to remove old and new scars. 



About The Product




This product contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars both old and new. The company says that with this product "Your skin will be unconditionally moisturized as the visibility of scars are reduced, resulting a healthier, more uniform appearance".




Key Ingredients:

+ Epidermal Growth Factor- a naturally occurring protein – which stimulates the healing process

+ Sea Kelp Bio-ferment-fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage

+ Fucoxanthin--fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage

+ Astaxanthin--fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage

+ Green Tea--fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage

+ Gotu Kola-aids in restoring healthy skin


My Results

When I received this product I had no new scars, only really old acne scars. I figured that that would be perfect since I think that it is harder to get rid of old scars.I also enlisted the help of my mom. She had surgery on her shoulder in April 2014 and she has 3 dark incision marks. I figured that that would be perfect since I feel like older scars are harder to get rid of.

Mom's Scars Before Mom's Scars After
One of My Scars Before


Same Scar After







I also had before and after  pictures of the acne scars on my cheeks but they some how got erased. Since the bottle is a bit small and the instructions state to use the product twice a day me and my mom ran out of the scar gel pretty quickly. I'm not sure that it translates well in the pictures but this product did a very good job of fading our scars. I believe that our scar would be completely gone if we had not run out of product. My only complaint is that you only get 1 oz for $34.75 but since it works I don't think that's to  bad a price.You can find out more information and purchase the product from the InstaNatural website here or through Amazon here.

*I recieved this product free for review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment