Monday, March 30, 2015

Eu Natural Vibrance Pure Hair Vitamin's Review and Coupon


I was lucky enough to to get to try some hair vitamins from a company that I have never heard of before. The company is Eu Natural and they specialize in beauty and hair supplements, vitamins, and herbal solutions. Their products are made in the USA following strict cGMP standards. You can find more info about the company and these vitamins here.

My Results
There's not really much to say about these pills except that they really worked. It is recommended that use these pills for 3 months for the best results but after only one month I experienced a significant amount of hair growth. 
                                 Before                                                       

You can purchase the pills on Amazon and to get an extra bottle for free with an order of Vibrance Hair Vitamins using code BBVRB1G1 at checkout.

*I received this product free for review but all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment